London, Sept. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sociedad Portuaria El Cayao S.A. E.S.P. (SPEC LNG), Calamari LNG S.A. E.S.P. (Calamari), Avenir LNG Limited (N-OTC:AVENIR) (“Avenir”), and Höegh LNG (OSL:HLNG) (Höegh LNG) announced today a Joint Development Agreement in offering additional LNG services from SPEC LNG, Colombia´s LNG Import Terminal in Cartagena. The additional services planned to be provided directly from the FSRU Höegh Grace include, among others, cool down of conventional LNG carriers and reloading of small LNG cargoes for onward distribution throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Avenir LNG Announces the Launching of Third Vessel: The Avenir Aspiration
- Avenir LNG Limited Announces Management Changes
- Avenir LNG Limited announces delivery of the Avenir Advantage to Future Horizon (L) Pte Ltd.
- Avenir LNG Limited Takes Delivery of Avenir Advantage
- Avenir LNG Limited Appoints Milorad Doljanin as CEO